Benefits of Using Brenda as your Realtor
- Complete an in depth consultation with you to determine market value of your home so that your home sells faster, has more potential buyers and therefore receives a higher offer.
- Receive a Marketing Plan.
- Have your home measured and have Virtual Tour and professional pictures taken of both the inside and outside of your home.
- Put your property on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) where potential buyers and other agents can view your home. Place a RE/MAX sign on your property (if possible).
- Brenda will write all ads for MLS, feature sheet, and multiple other forms of advertisements online and in-print.
- Recieve suggestions on ways to enhance your property to make your home more 'sale-able'. So that potential buyers can have a great first impression.
- Tour your property with RE/MAX Little Oak Realty's professional sales team as well as other agents from the Abbotsford/Mission/Langley area.
- As a RE/MAX sales associate Brenda offers you peace of mind during your real estate trasaction through Tranquilli-T. Tranquilli-T, exclusive to RE/MAX, offers you protection in case of withdrawal on the part of the buyer, death of your buyer or his/her spouse and free legal protection.
Still unsure if using a Realtor is right for you? Check out these links for more information on how a Realtor helps you.
Mobile: 604-807-8882 Phone: 604-859-2341 Fax: 1-604-608-9808 Toll Free: 1-800-668-8661 Email: email@example.com